Rise in water-based tourism and increase in interest toward recreational water sport activities have boosted the growth of the global recreational boating market
PORTLAND, Ore., June 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Allied Market Research recently published a report, titled, «Recreational Boating Market by Power (Engine Powered, Man Powered and Sail Propelled), Product Type (Inboard Boats, Outboard Boats, Inflatable, Sail Boats and Personal Watercrafts), Activity Type (Watersports & Cruising and Fishing) and Size (Less Than 30 Ft, 30 to 59 Ft, 60 to 79 Ft, 80 to 99 Ft, More Than 100 Ft and Full Custom): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027″. As per the report, the global recreational boating industry was pegged at $29.0 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach $35.4 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Download Report (288 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5723
Drivers, restraints, and opportunities
Growth in water-based tourism and rise in interest toward recreational water sport activities drive the growth of the global recreational boating market. However, high initial & ownership cost and environmental concerns hinder the market growth. On the contrary, rise in number of high-net worth individuals and technological advancements in boats and boat engines are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market players in the future.
- The Covid-19 pandemic put a strain on the supply chain across the globe. The engine and boat manufacturing companies faced huge losses during the first and second quarter of 2020. The prolonged lockdown across Europe and Asian countries resulted in loss of production.
- However, the market witness recovery during the second quarter of 2020 as demand for recreational activities spiked.
Request for Customization of this report at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/5723
The engine powered segment dominated the market
By power, the engine powered segment held the lion’s share in 2019, accounting for nearly three-fourths of the global recreational boating market. Moreover, the segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period, owing to rise in innovation in recreational boat engines and surge in collaboration for development of advanced boats equipped with improved engines.
The personal watercrafts segment to manifest the highest CAGR through 2027
By product type, the personal watercrafts segment is projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 8.0% from 2020 to 2027, due to change in lifestyle, improvement in living standards, surge in disposable income, and increase in spending on leisure. However, the inboard boats segment held the largest share in 2019, contributing to nearly two-fifths of the global recreational boating market, owing to growth of activities such as short- and long-distance leisure cruise travel and recreational sports.
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5723
Europe, followed by North America, held the largest share
By region, the global recreational boating market across Europe, followed by North America, dominated in terms of revenue in 2019, accounting for more than half of the market, due to increase in demand for luxury cruisers and rise in coastal & maritime tourism coupled with surge in boating participation by adults. However, the market across LAMEA is anticipated to portray the highest CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period, owing to increase in high net worth individual population in Latin America and Middle East and marine attraction.
Major market players
- Azimut Benetti Group
- Groupe Beneteau
- Hobie Cat Company
- Brunswick Corporation
- Mastercraft Boat Holdings, Inc.
- Sunseeker International Limited
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- Marine Products Corporation
- Polaris Inc.
- White River Marine Group
Schedule a FREE Consultation Call with Our Analysts/Industry Experts to Find Solution for Your Business at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/5723
Similar Reports We Have on Automotive Industry:
- Boat Davits Market by Product (H-bar Design, X-bar Design, Heavy Design, and Others) and Application (Sailboat, Powerboat, Dinghy, and Others) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2030.
- Sailboat Propellers Market by Type (2 blade, 3 blade, and 4 blade) and by Technology (folding, fixed pitch, and variable-pitch) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2030.
- Electric Boat Market by Type (Full Electric and Hybrid), Ship Type (Commercial and Defense), by End-Use (), by Operation (Manned, Remotely-Operated and Autonomous), by System (Energy Storage System, Power Conversion, Power Generation and Power Distribution System), by Range (<50km, 50-100km, 101-1,000km and >1,000km), and Power (<75kW, 75-150 kW, 151-745kW, 746-7,560 kW and >7560kW): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027.
- Recreational Rowing Boats Market by Passenger Capacity (Single Rower, Two Rowers, Four Rowers, Eight Rowers), Type (Sweep Rowing boats, Sculling Rowing boats, Adaptive Rowing boats, Coastal Rowing boats, Lightweight Rowing boats, Racing shell Rowing boats), End-user (Recreational Rowing boats, Racing Rowing boats), and Design (Coxed Rowing boats, Coxless Rowing boats): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2027.
- Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB) Market by Product (Inflatable Boats With Single Tube and Inflatable Boats With Double Tube), Boat Type (Flying Inflatable Boat (FIB), Foldable Rigid Inflatable Boat (FRIB), Amphibious Rigid Inflatable Boat (amphibious RIB) and Others), Hull Type (Wood, Steel, Glass-reinforced Plastic and Others), and End Use (Leisure, Rescue, Military and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027.
- Solar Boat Market by Boat Type (Pure Electric Boat and Hybrid Electric Boat), Solar Panel (Mono Crystalline, Multi Crystalline and Amorphous Silicon) and Size (Small Size, Mid-size and Large Size): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2027.
- Sailboat Market by Product Type (2-blade, 3-blade and 4-blade), Application (Sailboats, Boats, Yachts and Tugboats), and Technology (Variable pitched, Fixed pitched and Folding): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2027.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of «Market Research Reports» and «Business Intelligence Solutions.» AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com
Follow Us on | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn |