SAN FRANCISCO, June 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global industrial dust collector market size is anticipated to reach USD 10.9 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The global market is predominantly driven by the growing awareness regarding the air pollution and health issues associated with it and the rise in mining activities across the globe.
Key Insights & Findings:
- The baghouse type segment contributed to 26.7% of the global revenue share in 2020 owing to the cost-effective price, easy operation, and good efficiency of these products in collecting dust particles
- On the other hand, the cartridge segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period
- This growth is attributed to the high efficiency of these products of up to 99.9% of removing fine particles from the flue gas
- The food & beverage industry is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2028 on account of stringent government regulations regarding proper hygiene
- The cement segment accounted for the highest revenue share of more than 22% in 2020 and will maintain its leading position throughout the forecast years
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing regional market from 2021 to 2028 due to the rapid industrialization and growing construction activities in the region
Read 100 page market research report, «Industrial Dust Collector Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Mechanism (Dry, Wet), By Type (Baghouse, Cartridge), By Mobility (Portable, Fixed), By End-use Industry, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028«, By Grand View Research.
Industrial dust collectors help lower the risks of various health problems, such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), airborne allergies, asthma, and other respiratory diseases, by removing particulate matter, dust particles, smoke, and other toxic fine particles. The emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and their integration in filter systems indicate a promising future for the market.
«Implementation of IoT and AI Technologies by industry participants is revolutionizing the global industrial dust collectors market.»
Companies are integrating patented filter technologies that provide efficient filtration of pollens and dust. Key manufacturers, such as FLSmidth and Hamon, have seen a huge dip in their annual revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The market is expected to recover by the end of 2022 and majorly dependent on the revival period of end-user industries.
New product developments and technological advancements are expected to augment the market growth. For instance, In October 2020, Donaldson Company, Inc. introduced Donaldson Torit rugged pleat baghouse industrial dust collector. The new product can be used in industries, such as cement, mining, and food.
Grand View Research has segmented the global industrial dust collector market on the basis of type, end-use industry, mechanism, mobility, and region:
- Industrial Dust Collector Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Wet Scrubbers
- Inertial Separators
- Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP)
- Industrial Dust Collector End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Food & Beverage
- Energy & Power
- Industrial Dust Collector Mechanism Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Industrial Dust Collector Mobility Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Industrial Dust Collector Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Rest of the Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Industrial Dust Collector Market
- Camfil AB
- Thermax Ltd.
- Kelin Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
- KC Cottrell
- Nederman Holding AB
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Car Care Products Market – The global car care products market size was valued at USD 10.36 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% from 2021 to 2028.
- Dust Control Systems Market – The global dust control systems market size was estimated at USD 15.2 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period.
- Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market – The global F&B air filtration market size was valued at USD 838.1 million in 2015. The increasing awareness about health concerns, such as obesity and heart diseases, has enhanced the demand for better quality products in the market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter