NEW YORK, June 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The global wallets market value is expected to decline by USD 1.19 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Request a free sample report here: www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40795
Wallets Market 2020-2024: Scope
This study identifies the rising popularity of eco-friendly wallets as one of the prime reasons driving the wallets market growth during the next few years. The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The wallets market report covers the following areas:
- Wallets Market Size
- Wallets Market Trends
- Wallets Market Industry Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on the product, the market generated maximum revenue in the conventional wallets segment in 2019.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The rising popularity of eco-friendly wallets is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of (2)% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Bellroy Pty Ltd., Burberry Group Plc, Fossil Group Inc., Hermès International, Hidesign, Kering SA, LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton, Mulberry Co. Ltd., Ralph Lauren Corp., and Tapestry Inc. are the top vendors in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the wide availability of wallets online. However, the threat of counterfeit products might hinder growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and
get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Although the wide availability of wallets online will offer immense growth opportunities, the threat of counterfeit products is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors.
In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this wallets market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also provides industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies including Bellroy Pty Ltd., Burberry Group Plc, Fossil Group Inc., Hermés International, Hidesign, Kering SA, and others.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Wallets Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Wallets Market is segmented as below:
- Conventional Wallets
- Smart-connected Wallets
- North America
- South America
Request a sample report to know factors impact the market growth across various segments: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40795
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Luxury Handbags Market – Global luxury handbags market is segmented by distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Request a Free Sample Report
Global Leather Handbags Market – Global leather handbags market is segmented by distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Request a Free Sample Report
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Wallets Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wallets market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wallets market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wallets market across APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wallets market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Conventional wallets – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Smart-connected wallets – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing preference for customized wallets
- Market consolidation
- Rising popularity of eco-friendly wallets
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bellroy Pty Ltd.
- Burberry Group Plc
- Fossil Group Inc.
- Hermès International
- Kering SA
- LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
- Mulberry Co. Ltd.
- Ralph Lauren Corp.
- Tapestry Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-wallets-market-to-witness-decremental-growth-of–1-19-billion-during-2020-2024–technavio-301315669.html