NEW YORK, June 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
SpendEdge has been monitoring the Electric Car Chargers Market and it is poised to grow by USD 24.47 Billion during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats?
The pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- What is the expected price changes in this market?
The Electric Car Chargers Market is expected to have a CAGR of 25.62% during 2021-2025.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on Electric Car Chargers procurement.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Tesla Inc., Eaton Corp. Plc, ChargePoint Holdings Inc., Webasto SE, ENGIE SA, Blink Charging Co., and Efacec Power solutions SA, are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Subscription-based model, consumption-based model, and perpetual license model are the widely adopted pricing models in Electric Car Chargers Market.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Related Reports on Electrical Components Include:
- Fiber Optic Cables – Forecast and Analysis: The fiber optic cables will grow at a CAGR of 13.27% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 2.5%-4.5% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Contact Center Infrastructure Sourcing and Procurement Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on ability to provide customized services, system capable of call blending, capability to improve end-user customer experience, and real-time reporting.
- Solar Panels – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: Trina Solar Co.Ltd., JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd., Canadian Solar Inc., JA Solar Technology Co. Ltd., Hanwa Q Cells Co. Ltd., GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd., LONGi Green Energy Technology Co. Ltd., Risen Energy Co. Ltd., HELIENE Inc., and Itek energy are among the prominent suppliers in solar panels market.
Request a free sample report now: www.spendedge.com/report/electric-car-chargers-sourcing-and-procurement-intelligence-report
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Electric Car Chargers that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Electric Car Chargers TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/electric-car-chargers-market-will-have-an-incremental-spend-of-usd-24-47-billion-by-2025–spendedge-301315174.html