NEW YORK, June 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Technavio has been monitoring the corporate training market in Europe and it is poised to grow by USD 14.06 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports include value chain analysis and validation techniques to help industry leaders improve their business.
Download FREE Sample Report
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major drivers in the market?
Digitization of learning materials, the growth of small and medium-sized businesses, and the emergence of cost-effective e-learning training modules are the major drivers in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 8%.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City and Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., John Wiley and Sons Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, Miller Heiman Group Inc., Skillsoft Ltd. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the digitization of learning materials. However, the lack of effective metrics will hamper market growth.
- How big is the Western European market?
34% of the market’s growth will originate from Western Europe during the forecast period.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City and Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., John Wiley and Sons Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, Miller Heiman Group Inc., and Skillsoft Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the digitization of learning materials will offer immense growth opportunities, the lack of effective metrics is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this corporate training market in Europe forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Corporate Training Market in Europe 2021-2025: Segmentation
The Corporate Training Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Technical Courses
- Non-Technical Courses
- Western Europe
- Nordic Countries
- Southern Europe
- Central And Eastern Europe
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43294
Corporate Training Market in Europe 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The corporate training market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- Corporate Training Market in Europe Size
- Corporate Training Market in Europe Trends
- Corporate Training Market in Europe Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increased emphasis on learning analytics as one of the prime reasons driving the Corporate Training Market in Europe growth during the next few years.
Corporate Training Market in Europe 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the corporate training market growth in Europe during the next five years
- Estimation of the corporate training market size in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate training market in Europe across Western Europe, Nordic Countries, Southern Europe, and Central and Eastern Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the corporate training market vendors in Europe
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Digital English Language Learning Market in APAC– The digital english language learning market size in APAC is segmented by end-user (non-academic learners and academic learners), deployment (on-premise and cloud-based), and geography (China, India, and the rest of APAC).
Download FREE Sample Report
Compliance Training Market in Higher Education Institutions in the US– The compliance training market size in higher education institutions in the US is segmented by type (academic staff and students) and delivery method (offline learning and online learning).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market overview
- Market ecosystem
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020-2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Technical courses – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Non-technical courses – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Western Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Nordic Countries – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Southern Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Central and Eastern Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Impact of drivers and challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Articulate Global Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- City and Guilds Group
- D2L Corp.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- John Wiley and Sons Inc.
- Learning Technologies Group Plc
- Miller Heiman Group Inc.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Inclusions and exclusions checklist
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/corporate-training-market-in-europe-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corporate-training-market-in-europe-to-grow-by-usd-14-06-billionkey-drivers-and-market-forecasts17000-technavio-research-reports-301309572.html