– Technology companies strive for offering solutions that enable healthcare organizations to obtain real-time situational awareness
– Emergency response management measures for COVID-19 containment offer value-grab opportunities for incident and emergency management market
ALBANY, N.Y., July 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Incident and Emergency Management Market: Broad Contours
Incident management solutions and emergency response systems are increasingly being deployed by various organizations. In the past few years, government organizations in numerous countries have notably used software and platforms to improve response and preparedness against natural calamities, terrorism attacks, and public safety at large. In recent months, the need for contract tracing and monitoring gained worldwide attention.
Healthcare organizations, in collaboration with governments of different countries, have leveraged these advanced systems for gaining situational awareness and managing the COVID-19 outbreak. Countries where caseloads have been remarkably high, such as in Europe and Asia have been substantially using critical incident management solutions to help reduce the aftermath of the COVID-19 crisis.
The growing adoption of insider threat programs by enterprises is a key trend in the incident and emergency management market. Thus, technology companies are aiming to offer insider threat programs that are expected to open up new and lucrative possibilities. This is anticipated to drive the incident and emergency management (IEM) market to US$ 47 Bn by 2030.
Strong expertise with attention to detail makes our market research reports stand apart, Get PDF brochure now @
Key Findings of Incident and Emergency Management Market Study
- IEM Solutions for Preparedness and Community Resilience during Epidemics Gain Prominence: Community-based organizations (CBOs) view emergency response management solutions as an effective way to boost preparedness and community resilience in the face of crisis. Disasters management firms are increasingly leveraging solutions by companies in the market to gain situational awareness. The use of real-time communication features in IEM solutions for improving disaster response has also grown in recent years. Research report on the incident and emergency management market asserts that the rising risks of future epidemics will drive the demand for more IEM platforms.
- AI-enabled Software in Extreme Weather Forecast Application Offers Business Market Avenue: Software developers catering to the demand for weather forecast solutions are incorporating Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies in their models. Such models are equipped with deep learning technologies, thus enabling improved weather forecast. The dramatic rise in the number of extreme weather events such as droughts and coastal storms has surged the risks of fatalities every year. This has brought AI-enabled software to the forefront.
- Companies Expanding Array of Solutions for Real-time Situational Awareness: The demand for active and inactive assets to track suspicious activities in real-time is attracting attention of organizations. This has called for end-to-end emergency management plans for assets that can reduce the risks of security incidents considerably. In order to leverage opportunities, software developers in the incident and emergency management market are expected to adopt the strategy of competitive pricing for their offering, thereby gaining a competitive edge over their competitors.
Purchase detailed report on Incident and Emergency Management Market @
Incident and Emergency Management Market: Drivers
- Sales of incident and emergency management software through e-Commerce platforms gained pace, translating into revenue opportunities for incident and emergency management market players
- Dramatic weather events over the past two decades according to the United Nations is a key driver for solutions that help implement emergency and response management measures
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=25106
Incident and Emergency Management Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- Asia Pacific held major revenue share of the global incident and emergency management market
- Surge in floods and earthquakes in Asian countries in the past two decades has led to the threats of natural disasters, and the factor is likely to offer opportunities for market players during the forecast period
- North America is a lucrative region for the incident and emergency management solutions due to their adoption to manage responses to floods and droughts
Incident and Emergency Management Market: Key Industry Participants
- Some of the top players actively seeking to strengthen their position in the incident and emergency management market are International Business Machines Corporation, Siemens AG, TomTom N.V., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Kinemetrics, Inc., and Honeywell International Inc.
TMR’s solid presence in the market research space comprising an expert team of researchers makes for its exemplar solutions and strong relationships with clients for several years. The practice to deep dive and understand the dynamics of a business sector for market research solutions makes us stand apart. The ubiquity of information technology that provides frameworks for end-to-end business operations today, with the added support of 4G and 5G telecom networks that has led to double-digit growth rate of the IT &Telecom sector are well covered in our reports. Get a 360 Degree Peek into the Entire Technology Industry @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ittelecom-market-reports-19.html
About Transparency Market Research
TMR is a leader in the market research space providing end-to-end business solutions and consulting services. TMR operates from its own office space of almost 10,000 sq. ft located in a prime commercial complex at Pune. We serve clients in 150 countries with an approach to deep dive into the economic aspects and geographical nuances for unfailing business intelligence.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/incident-emergency-management-market.htm